Wednesday 26 January 2011

WINGER'S STICKY FINGERS

I love everything about Wingers.  I love the popcorn you get to munch on when you sit down, the yummy vanilla rootbeer, the yummy salads, sandwiches, fries and asphalt pie, but most of all I love their wings.  They are definitely best known for their yummy wings.  I was thrilled when they came out with Sticky Fingers.  They have the same great taste of the wings, but no bone to deal with.  Every time I go there, even if I order a salad, I always order two sticky fingers on the side.  So, I was thrilled to try this recipe.  And let me just tell you, it is pretty darn close to the real deal.  In fact, I bet if you served these for dinner and told everyone you stopped by Winger's on the way home, they wouldn't even notice the difference.  This recipe is definitely a keeper!  It is spicy yet sweet.  So yummy.  Now, you can have Winger's anytime you want.  I made five sticky fingers and served with curly fries.  I did double the sauce recipe and I had plenty for coating the tenders and extra for dipping.   

Winger's Sticky Fingers

Sauce: (enough to coat about 6 tenders)
3 Tbl. Frank's® Hot Sauce (It has to be Frank's®)
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
2 Tbl. Water

1 cup oil
6 Tyson® frozen breaded chicken tenders

Heat hot sauce, brown sugar and water in a medium saucepan until sugar dissolves.  Meanwhile, heat 1 cup oil in medium skillet.  Add 2-3 tenders at a time, cooking about 3 minutes per side or until crispy.  Remove to a paper towel lined plate and continue with remaining tenders.  When they are all cooked, put tenders in a tupperware bowl with the sauce and shake until completely coated.  Serve with additional sauce and Ranch.  Note: If you want their creamy amazing dressing, just mix the sauce with Ranch. *Double the sauce recipe if you like extra.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

easy apple pie recipe that will rock in your house
betty crocker banana bread recipe 1970 banana nut bread paula deen
that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from