Saturday 16 April 2011

Easter Pink Bunny Cupcakes

I made these cupcakes long before I ever had this blog.  I took this using my I-Phone and didn't care about lighting or anything.  Since it is almost Easter, I thought it would be fun to share these with you.  I took these to my Families Easter Barbeque and they were a huge hit with my little nieces.  I tried to find a better picture of these for you around the internet, but I had no such luck, but I did find some other cute cupcake ideas:






   
Easter Bunny Cupcakes Recipe




Here's how to make Pink Bunny Cupcakes:
From: Woman's World Magazine April 2009 Issue

- 8 cupcakes, any flavor.  I recommend My Favorite Box Mix Recipe.  It will make a lot more than 8 cupcakes, but you could just frost the extra with cute pastel Easter colors.  
- Tint vanilla frosting (store bought or homemade) with pink food coloring
- Transfer to a large pastry bag (or zip-lock) fitted with a small star tip
- Starting at edge, pipe frosting over each of 8 cupcakes, building up in the center (so when you put his "face" on it is slightly raised above the rest of the cake).
- Using kitchen scissors, snip 1/4'' off each flat end of 16 large marshmallows; pinch top to make pointed "ear"
- Press 1 red Swedish fish, textured side down, onto 1 cut side of each marshmallow "ear"
- Insert two "ears" into top edge of each cupcake
- For "cheeks," use flattened mini marshmallows
- For "eyes," use brown mini M&M's
- For "noses" and "mouths," use Jelly Belly Petite Sour Hearts candies 
- For "whiskers," use 1 1/2'' long pieces red Twizzlers Pull-n-Peel candy

These are linked up at Sweets For Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

easy apple pie recipe that will rock in your house
betty crocker banana bread recipe 1970 banana nut bread paula deen
that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from