Wednesday 20 April 2011

FUSS-FREE RAVIOLI & CHEESE BAKE

I love a good fuss-free recipe for dinner!  It might not seem like it, because a lot of my recipes have a lot of hands-on work, but I really do like the occasional super easy dinner, especially on a weeknight when I have been at work all day.  I like to save my more-detailed recipes for Sundays.  

This dish is super easy.  Throw everything in a casserole dish, bake, top with cheese and eat.  Wallah. . . . you're done!  I was planning on adding some hamburger to this dish, but I forgot to thaw it, so I didn't add it and I was glad I didn't, because this dish is plenty filling on it's own. I cut the recipe in half and I was worried that 9 oz. of ravioli wasn't going to be enough for two people, because it didn't look like very much, but trust me, we had enough for two people, plus plenty leftover.  I would make this again.

Fuss-Free Ravioli and Cheese Bake
adapted from: Kraft Recipes

1 jar (16 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 can (10 oz.) low-sodium beef broth
1/4 cup zesty italian dressing
2 pkgs. (9 oz. each) refrigerated cheese filled ravioli
1 cup shredded Mozzarella

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Combine first four ingredients in a 9x13 dish; add ravioli; toss to coat.  Bake 50 minutes or until ravioli is tender.  Top with cheese; let stand 5 minutes or until melted.  Yield: 6 servings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

easy apple pie recipe that will rock in your house
betty crocker banana bread recipe 1970 banana nut bread paula deen
that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from